Importance of Education

Why is Education So Important in Our Life?

When I started brooding about why education is so important, I remembered my high school years once I wont to spend almost five hours a month on math homework, awaken at 6:00 AM and obtain ready for my PSAL soccer game after school. I remembered my teachers, school subjects, the study and therefore the fun! I never really hated school. But I even have seen many of my peers who hated getting to school; I even have had some friends who didn't just like the idea of studying. Some needed to be up in the school term for recovery. I personally was always focused because I wanted to become a programmer. I do know it'll be hard and really challenging. However, I think I can handle the challenge.

The first thing that strikes me about education is knowledge gain. Education gives us knowledge of the planet around us and changes it into something better. It develops in us a perspective of watching life. It helps us build opinions and have points of view on things in life. People debate over the topic of whether education is that the only thing that provides knowledge. Some say education is the process of gaining information about the encompassing world while knowledge is some things very different. they're right. on the other hand, again, information can't be converted into knowledge without education. Education makes us capable of interpreting things, among other things. it's not almost lessons in textbooks. it's about the teachings of life. One thing I wish I can do is, to supply education for all: no child left behind and alter the planet for good!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments